HOSPITAL MEDICARE BILLING SPECIALIST
AcuityHealthcare, LP is a rapidly growing LTAC Hospital Corporation, headquartered in Charlotte, NC. AcuityHealthcare has an exciting and rewarding full-time career opportunity for a Hospital Medicare Billing Specialist.
Our Accounts Receivable Services division is an integral part of our company’s success. We are looking for hard working, dedicated and motivated individuals who are looking for a challenging career. This Mid-Level position is a great opportunity to enhance your career in the continuously expanding healthcare industry. Qualified candidates will need to be well organized, have excellent communication skills, and must be reliable. 2 Yrs. experience in the hospital billing field, or insurance collections, is required. Diversified computer knowledge is a must.
- 2 yrs. min. exp. in hospital billing or insurance collections field utilizing the UB04 format.
- Previous experience in working in a healthcare facility with knowledge of Medicare billing practices.
- With Medicare DDE System, (Noridian, WPS Medicare, Palmetto GBA or other Medicare Shared Systems).
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment. Able to work in a professional, corporate setting.
- Must be reliable, responsible, goal oriented and flexible. Professional telephone skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully utilize Microsoft office products such as; work, excel, email products
- Experience with ZirMed or Healthland Patient Management Systems is a plus.
click here to apply https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19233622